A Southern California Civil Litigation Law Firm
Sophisticated lawyers working on a broad range of cases since 2001
Tesser Ruttenberg & Grossman LLP is a Los Angeles litigation firm that distinguishes itself by the caliber of its attorneys and their unyielding drive to do what is best for clients — every time.
TRG makes client priorities its own. Communication is immediate and effective. Representation is cost-effective and results-driven. Cooperation and professionalism are paramount.
Relentless advocates for business and individual clients
Clients trust TRG’s Southern California attorneys because of their:
- Each of the firm's partners is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review RatedSM by Martindale-Hubbell®. The AV rating is the highest given and denotes very high ethical standards and legal ability.
- The firm's partners are designated as Super Lawyers. Both Ken Ruttenberg and Brandon Tesser were named to the list of Top 100 Southern California Super Lawyers in 2016.
- Several TRG attorneys started their careers at large, pedigreed law firms.
Significant trial experience
- While many litigation attorneys rarely appear in court, TRG attorneys regularly take cases to trial before judges and juries.
- Judges who hear TRG's cases respect the firm’s commitment to excellence.
- TRG’s creative strategies consistently result in successful settlements and verdicts for clients. The firm has established case law that dictates how courts across the state handle future cases.
- TRG has the resources of a large firm with the invaluable flexibility expected from a small firm.
TRG attorneys have a diverse range of experience and collaborate with one another to handle a full spectrum of civil litigation and legal issues, including —
Efficiency. Perseverance. Excellence.
From its Los Angeles office, TRG represents clients throughout California, as well as those who reside or do business elsewhere and have legal matters in the state. The firm offers contingency and alternative billing arrangements on selected matters.
Contact TRG for a consultation regarding your legal matter. For local clients, the office is convenient to the 405 and 10 freeways.